What can students learn?
- Introduction: variables, constants, data types, data type conversion, console input and output;
- Basic constructions: expressions,conditions, conditionals,, loops, lines, transfer-of-control statement, file handling, vectors;
- Indicators and arrays: static and dynamic arrays, sorting;
- User data type: structures;
- Module programming: functions, recursion;
- Basics of object-oriented programming (OOP): classes and objects, encapsulation, inheritance.
Children do a lot of tasks on every topic. After the learning of basics, one can strike into the work with algorithms, task solutions or creating games (including graphic games)