Our study program provides from the very basics of programming on Java to the creation of complex and real projects. But before starting the development of complex projects such as an online store, a car showroom and more, students must go through the base thoroughly. This course includes a number of topics of varying complexity and a huge number of additional tasks on each topic for better assimilation and consolidation of the material. Studying is built on the following stages:
- 1st stage — a training video or a coach's explanation, where a child receives initial information on this topic; with each topic there is an example for better absorption of the material.
- 2nd stage — a discussion of the material, or, in other words, a conversation between a student and a coach, in which a coach is able to assess how the student understood the material. Also, if necessary, the trainer explains the material again, gives illustrative examples.
- 3rd stage — a student applies new knowledge by performing practical tasks, which become more and more challenging with each step.
- 4th stage — at the end of each topic, a student makes a project.
- 5th stage* — GUI project / game creation / application developmen
As for the hours determined for a specific topic: there is no clearly set time, since each child is different. Two lessons are enough for one to master the topic, while the other is more thoroughly and patiently able to analyze the material, and therefore needs five, or even seven lessons on a specific topic